At the end of 2022, the Pennsylvania Department of Revenue launched a new online system for business taxpayers. myPATH, which has been available to individual taxpayers since June 2022, replaces E-TIDES as a full-service system for business taxpayers to handle their registration, filing and payments. As of February 24, 2023. E-TIDES will no longer be available. It is imperative that taxpayers create a myPATH account now, or they may be unable to make upcoming payments by their due dates.
Setting up a myPATH account is simple, and you will be able to migrate data from your E-TIDES account to your myPATH.
The Department of Revenue has provided several helpful tools to assist with the transition, including:
- A video tutorial on migrating E-TIDES
- myPATH Video Tutorials
- myPATH Information page with details about the system and answers to common questions
- Online Customer Service Center where users can search for answers and support articles
- PATHfinder, a chatbot that provides users with myPATH support
- To access this tool click the link and look for the blue and gold “myPATH Chat” icon in the upper right corner
It is important to note that after February 24, E-TIDES will no longer be available. All taxpayers must use their myPATH account. Please reach out to your RBF tax professional with any questions regarding these changes. We are always happy to help!