The RBF team goes beyond the numbers to help our clients strengthen their finances, grow their businesses, and reach their financial goals. Combining our forward-thinking accounting, tax, and advisory services with technology allows us to streamline our processes and provide you with a smooth engagement experience.
To get started, please review the information below and documents in the right hand column of this web page. We want you to know what our team values and prioritizes when it comes to working together.
How we work:
Our office is professionally casual — we want you to be comfortable knowing that we are part of your team and have over 35 years’ experience in accounting and tax preparation.
We work with our clients via email, Liscio (communication/portal), meeting (in person or virtual) and over the phone.
We work by appointment only. Our client care team will assist you in getting an appointment if you need one.
We have Liscio, a secure portal, for sensitive document exchange. We take your privacy and security seriously.
We go beyond the numbers to educate our clients about their current financial situation and look for opportunities to improve the utilization of their resources and increase their effectiveness.
We don’t negotiate our fees.
We don’t have a magic wand and we are unwilling to push the legal limits of the law that would put anyone at risk.
Review information about RBF:
Ready to go Beyond the Numbers with RBF?
Schedule your initial free consultation:
- You can schedule your initial consultation meeting by calling our office at (717) 393 – 2700, emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by filling out our contact form.
- Please indicate in your message if you’d like to meet in-person or virtually.
Once you’ve agreed to start a relationship with Ross Buehler Falk & Company:
- Complete the following forms and upload them to Liscio:
- Client Information form
- Client Questionnaire form
- Consent To Use (allows us to use your tax information, to send you a newsletter, mail you a Christmas card, etc.)
We’re excited to begin working with you!