CPA, Of Counsel
SPECIALTIES: Taxation, Construction Services, Manufacturing Services, Business Acquisitions, General Management Counsel
EXPERIENCE: Since 1981
EMPLOYMENT: Substantial experience with a broad range of organizations ranging from small businesses to large entities. Experienced in financing, business mergers and acquisitions, succession planning, and a unique method of transferring ownership of a business through the use of an alternative option called joint venture.
EDUCATION: B.A., York College
Professional and Community Involvement:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Associated Builder’s and Contractor’s Association, Member
- Lancaster YMCA, Board Member, Past Treasurer, 7 years
- H.E.A.R., Inc. Gatehouse, Past President, Treasurer, 31 years.