Jacob Andrews joined the Ross Buehler Falk & Company (RBF) team in 2022 as an intern in the firm’s tax department. He has since joined the firm as a full-time staff member. In this role, he works with nearly all the firm’s tax clients, ensuring efficient returns and high-quality tax and compliance services. Jacob is just getting started in the accounting industry, but so far, his desire to deliver the best service possible and his tenacious work ethic have made him a valuable addition to the RBF team.
Jacob has always enjoyed working with numbers and managing money, and this, plus his eye for details, is why he decided to pursue accounting. He earned his bachelor’s degree in spring 2022 from Shippensburg University, where he made the Dean’s List several times, most recently for the fall 2021 semester.
In addition to his internship with RBF, Jacob gained industry experience working as an accounts payable intern for a church and as a cash control assistant for Hershey Entertainment and Resorts.
Originally from Dillsburg, PA, Jacob currently lives in Shippensburg, PA.
Want to get to know Jacob even better? Here are a few fun facts about him:
- Jacob has an identical, mirror-image twin brother, which means that he and his brother’s features are matched as if they are looking into a mirror.
- The last show Jacob binge-watched on Netflix was Squid Game.
- Jacob enjoys playing pick-up basketball, and when he is watching sports, he cheers on the Pittsburgh Steelers.
- His favorite book is Cosmos by Carl Sagan. He has always been fascinated by outer space.
- When Jacob has a chance to travel, his favorite destination is Orlando, Florida, so he can visit Disney World and Universal Studios.
- His favorite go-to Spotify playlist is a hip-hop mix.