The Culture at RBF
When you look for a job, whether you are starting your career or already moving forward, you look for more than just the job description. You look at a company’s culture to see if it will be a good fit for you.
Here at RBF, our culture is a blend of feeling like you’re part of the family and knowing that you’re working with very experienced professionals and Partners. Our company culture embraces the standards and integrity that you would expect to find at a CPA firm, but we go beyond that. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of service, professionalism and customer care. You’ll find that relationships with clients are long-term and often personal. The care we give our clients goes beyond the numbers.
We also like to have a lot of fun here at RBF. We celebrate birthdays, work anniversaries, the end of tax season – really, anything we can celebrate is reason enough for a lunch, a cake or some other fun food. Someone recently joked that the F in RBF actually stands for food!
Our team is active in the community and in professional organizations; always looking for ways to improve their skills, their network and their service to the community. We actively encourage our team members to find educational workshops, seminars and webinars to help them increase their accounting skills, but we also urge them to increase their “soft skills” as well. We’re not only accountants who love crunching numbers, but we have personal relationships within our team and with our clients. You won’t find a stiff corporate culture here; you’ll find a team that cares about each other.
When you join RBF you’ll be joining a company that has a career plan in place and you can clearly see how you can navigate through your accounting career.
We hope you’ll consider RBF if you are starting your career or looking to switch from another firm.
We think our team members can tell you better about what it’s like to work at RBF, so check out what they have to say.
We’re very focused on development of our people, so we help them in many ways:
- Training Programs
- Marketing Training
- Supported Community Involvement
- CPA exam and study material reimbursements
- Incentive for passing the CPA exam
- Professional Development Certification reimbursement (CFE, CGMA)
- Reimbursement of professional licenses and memberships fees
- We also are always recruiting so we encourage our team members to refer others:
- Team member referral bonus
- Client referral bonus
Other benefits include:
- Dental-insurance program available, employee-paid
- Healthcare coverage - employees and dependents
- Life insurance, 100 percent employer paid
- Long-term disability insurance, 100 percent employer paid
- Paid vacation and personal time off
- Paid holidays
- Simple IRA with firm matching up to three percent of annual salary. Some limitations apply.