Submit a cover letter and resume to Human Resources
Mail: 1500 Lititz Pike, Lancaster, Pennsylvania 17601-6531
Ross Buehler Falk & Company, LLP, is an equal opportunity employer.
We take pride in offering employees unique challenges and exceptional opportunities to enhance their professional expertise and abilities.
- Advance quickly to reach career aspirations in less time.
- Obtain assignments with several clients rather than be restricted to one.
- Obtain early direct responsibility for client contact and service.
- Receive mentoring from experienced partners, even as an entry-level employee.
- Succeed in an environment that respects superior ideas and fresh approaches.
- Work on a variety of interesting and experience-building projects.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefit package, and seek applications for:
- Audit managers/supervisors
- College interns
- Tax specialists (full- and part-time)
- Work-at-home positions
- CPA fee reimbursement program, including a bonus program for passing the examination
- Dental-insurance program available, employee-paid
- Flex-time scheduling during the non-busy season
- Healthcare coverage - employees and dependents
- Life insurance, 100 percent employer paid
- Long-term disability insurance, 100 percent employer paid
- Paid vacation and personal time off
- Paid holidays
- Professional development programs
- Reimbursement of professional licenses and memberships fees
- Simple IRA with firm matching up to three percent of annual salary. Some limitations apply.
See what some employees say about working at Ross Buehler Falk.
"I see the whole picture."
My 23 years at Ross Buehler Falk have shown me that our client owners and staffs are great to work with and appreciate everything our accountants do for them. I get to see the "whole picture" of a client, from preparing financial statements through filing tax returns. I recently helped a client with a bank funding presentation package to acquire state-of-the-art equipment to improve their manufacturing processes.